posted Jun 2, 2012, 12:54 AM by Apricot Fiesta
1st: April Benefield (Apricot Refrigerator Dessert)
2nd: Ana Rover (Apricot Coconut Cupcakes)
Cookies and Bars
1st: Kelly McIntyre (Gooey Apricot Buttercake Bars)
2nd: Misty Stonebarger (Apricot Tea Cookies)
Pies and Cakes
1st: Maythe Vela (Apricot Cheesecake)
2nd: Maythe Vela (Stuffed Apricot Cake)
1st: Ed Perez (Apricot Glazed Hot Wings)
2nd: Jan Camp (Almond Apricot Bread)
Hot Wing Recipe:
- 1 pkg cup up chicken wings
- Primos habanero rub
- Williams spicy wings packet
- Apricot Jam
- Lay out chicken wing pieces on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with salt. Then sprinkle with the habanero rub. Then sprinkle with the spicy wing packet. Light sprinkle or heavy sprinkle to taste.
- Let rest at room temp for about an hour.
- BBQ at about 350 on charcoal grill for about 40-45mins. Turning wings every 10mins.
- Remove from grill and brush on apricot jam.